Qilan Jinjunmei Black Tea (RD)
Type of Tea: Black Tea
Ingredients: Qilan Jinjunmei Black Tea Leaves
• Qilan Jinjunmei is a red infusion with a lingering aftertaste and floral notes.
• Only the highest-quality ingredients are used to make this tea, which is produced once a year using the fresh shoots of tea plants grown at an altitude of at least 1,500 m in Fujian province.
• Tea growers hand-pick the light green needles of the spring shoots, which must be fresh and uniform in size. These cannot be picked during wet weather,and must be prepared on the day they are harvested.
• It takes 54000 shoot tips to produce 500g of top grade Qilan Jinjunmei black tea.
• Qilan Jinjunmei black tea has won numerous awards for the past years – “Gold award in the International Tea and tea culture exposition” and “Fujian province Best Tea award”
Country of Origin: Fujian, China
Net Weight: 6g x 10 packs
Preparation Suggestion: 6g of tea / add 150ml of water (80-85°C) / 3-35 seconds
Food Pairing: Raisins