Honey Pomelo Oolong Tea (RD)
Type of Tea: Oolong Tea
Ingredients: White Buds Qilan Tea Leaves, Honey Pomelo
• Honey Pomelo is a oolong tea of red infusion with a lingering aftertaste and floral notes. It combines oolong’s rich character with delicate floral notes to produce a truly delightful drink.
• The full-bodied oolong base is complemented by the faint citrus scent of the blossom, which adds depth without overwhelming the palate. The tea steeps to a clear, gleaming, pale yellow liquor and the infused leaves are fine, uniform and bright in color.
• When stored dry, the tea keeps well; even when steeped, the liquor and infused leaves retain their flavor for a long time.
• Honey pomelo oolong tea is prepared from an oolong tea base that is scented with fresh pomelo flowers. Pomelo trees bloom towards the end of March for a relatively short period, so the flowers must be harvested over just a few days.
• The larger, whiter flower buds are used to scent the tea, and are picked first thing on the day that the tea is prepared.
Country of Origin: Fujian, China
Net Weight: 6g x 10 packs
Preparation Suggestion: 6g of tea / add 150ml of water (95-100°C) / 3-12 seconds
Food Pairing: pineapple cake, peanut pastry